Leelou Blogs

March 9, 2010

- love affair -



Time leapt by..Year by year..First,a 1 years,Then a 2nd years..

I gave him 2nd chance..but i dont think its a 2nd chance..?? its thousand chance..but yet he never appreciate..making the hardest decision which felt "like cutting off my hand" it just wasn't mean to be..so i think its over..its over between us..stop saying that you love me..just do whatever you want..you love her more than you love me..you have told me..!! so yes..just go away from my life dude..you are wasting my time..i cant be someone perfect..I CANT..!! Im really sorry..and please dont you ever call me and stop bother me..please dude..i cant handle this fucking situation anymore..i just want my family and friends in my life..please understand me..you are such a fucking jerk..!! Im not that desperate..i hope u change your thoughts about me..I love you with all my heart.Try to be happy when you think of me.

If i can stop one heart from breaking.I shall not live in vain..

SHMILY,,hugged and kissed

No comments:

Post a Comment