Leelou Blogs

March 10, 2010

3 words,8 letters and im yours OR i'll just walk away

3 words and 8 letters.
that's what i need as declaration.
relationship does not happen when u just know that i love u and u love me.
u have to declare it.

i've been there when there were all the sweet memories but it all end up with no declaration.
yes,i've been there and not just once.
the funny thing is,it's like me and him had broken up even when we dont have an official relationship.
and what hurts the most is,what me and him had was real.we were like a couple but he don't have the guts to declare it.

so,i've learn my lessons.
it's either u say that 3 words,8 letters and declare it or i'll just walk away.
i'm tired of waiting for a guy who dont even have the guts to say and declare that he love or like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment