Leelou Blogs

February 18, 2011

I believe in KARMA


act'ly i've wrote something just now,but i think maybe it could make someone hurt..
so i decide to delete all and just saying that i am single now :(

as what people said 'if dah takda jodoh tak boleh nk buat apa'
instead of that if ada jodoh tak kemana..i trust both..
i would like to say THANK YOU for what you've done to me and to 'her' not a*li** but **** and *** for those infomati0n..maybe its difficult to you to give an answer..but i swear to god if i could turn back time,i promise that i wont do this mistake again..i have many people around me,who thinks I'm better than this..from what you thought about me..
For me,to forgive someone is not easy as what people thought..!



Well,i definitely have to say sorry to you.Even though everyone knows its not my fault..



love,Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment