Leelou Blogs

May 8, 2010

i had enough.!!

To whom it may concern,,

For you i gave my heart and turned my back againts the worl cause you were my boy..i done took all i can take but you leave me no options...i can't deny how much I LOVE YOU,but my mind said she hates you..!! I done gave up everything I had to..As hard as it is,Im afraid I gotta say its over..I'm losing my mind,cant figure out who's wrong or right.. I know its you I love and thats the reason you are here now.You claim you hate who I was..Im not afraid to say i got needs but the only time you here for me when the bottels popping and everything is sweet..But im tired of dreaming in my room spending long nights trying to figure out whats is in the hell in my heart I aint do right..I HAD ENOUGH..



LOVE-Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment